[SOLVED] Looking For A Decent M-ATX Case

Heya! I'm on the hunt for an M-ATX case for an upcoming budget build. Currently I'm thinking about the Deepcool MATREXX 30, however I've heard nightmarish stories about its cable management. As much as I love how it looks, the build will most likely be using a non-modular PSU in order to save some cash, so ample cable space is crucial. Here's what it needs:

• M-ATX form factor preferred, as per the motherboard
  • Great cable management space
  • At least one external 5.25"bay that has no problems fitting components (I've heard some M-ATX cases are prone to making 5.25" components get in the way of the motherboard)
  • At least one internal 2.5" bay and one 3.5" bay
  • Preferably, with fans included. It's a low end build so even just one included fan will be enough
  • I want it to look nice!
  • Roughly $50 max, but willing to go slightly over if it's necessary
I'd be willing to go for a mid-tower if that's the only way to insure that the motherboard and 5.25" drive wont interfere with each other's space.

Thanks!

Beautiful case! I'm in the US.

I mainly wanted the disc drive because the person that'll be using this pc has a ton of music CDs and nothing to play them on, he'd be utilizing it much more than I ever would. Do USB disc readers show any decreased performance compared to their 5.25 counterparts at that price?