Question Looking for a decent motherboard + CPU + RAM

xtremexyz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2018
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a decent motherboard + CPU for 1080p gaming, I want to pair it with a RX 580 8GB, I don't want to spend over £150 altogether as I'm on a tight budget, I think for newer ones it might be impossible for that price range, but I don't mind buying them used and older ones even if I can squeeze it in the budget. I currently have a Gigabyte B75 LGA 1155 motherboard that has a i5-2500k, unfortunately the OC settings on this motherboard is either hidden or they're not available.

Thanks.

kanewolf

Titan
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a decent motherboard + CPU for 1080p gaming, I want to pair it with a RX 580 8GB, I don't want to spend over £150 altogether as I'm on a tight budget, I think for newer ones it might be impossible for that price range, but I don't mind buying them used and older ones even if I can squeeze it in the budget. I currently have a Gigabyte B75 LGA 1155 motherboard that has a i5-2500k, unfortunately the OC settings on this motherboard is either hidden or they're not available.

Thanks.
You will have to include RAM in your purchase. Your existing RAM is not compatible with current motherboards.