Looking for a desk for gaming

nicolaszu

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Hey, so I'm not really looking for a gaming desk since those are rare and more expensive. I'm looking for a comfortable office desk that looks stylish. What do you recommend?

These are the ones i've been looking at:

Frosted glass desk

I would add some leds to make it look like this

Piranha PC3g

My Budget is 100 pounds and it can't be too big(115 cm max)

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you :)

something like the first desk would probably work..

however i'm not sure you want to add ccfl or led lighting to it. while it loks pretty its not exactly anywhere near to ideal for working at.

---

if you want decorative here are a few ideas.....

glue a large poster of your favorite game, place or other thing underneath a clear glass top desk. get one larger than the desk and cut it down for best results.

or as an easier alternative since glass isnt the easiet to glue to and since you would need alot of clear glass glue...

get a solid top desk (not glass) and get a custom printed vinyl graphic made up which you can glue down.

your friends will be jealous. i'm actually quite suprised this hasnt popped up all over the internet by now. i got the idea years ago from some custom build thread.

---

if you absolutely must use led lights... or some lighting source

i would use either dim leds or a heavily frosted top so the light diffuses.

another option is to paint the underside with clear uv reactive paint and strap a uv light to the horizontal member. or use some uv leds here and there to make the whole panel glow.