Looking for a Displayport Cable

TRUTECH

Reputable
Jul 23, 2015
Hello, I know this may seem ridiculous but I have looked all over Amazon to find a Displayport to Displayport cable so that I can hook my monitor up to my PC's in-built graphics card (working on buying a good one, and couldn't find much) I wanted to find a Displayport 1.3 if possible so that it would be compatible with any monitor I wanted to hook it up to. Anyway I wanted your guys opinion. Thanks in advance :)

My monitor specs are:
Brand: Dell
Refresh rate: 5ms
Possible connection types: VGA (Current), DVI, Displayport
Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz

Solution
What is the actual model number for the display? I found displayport cables on Amazon easily. Version 1.3 is brand new and is primarily used for displays with resolutions greater then 4k (such as 5k or 8k). Any of the displayport cables on Amazon should be able to handle 1080p.

kyllien

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
What is the actual model number for the display? I found displayport cables on Amazon easily. Version 1.3 is brand new and is primarily used for displays with resolutions greater then 4k (such as 5k or 8k). Any of the displayport cables on Amazon should be able to handle 1080p.

Solution

TRUTECH

Reputable
Jul 23, 2015

Jeez, Im dumb. I didn't trust the Cable Matters because of friends' past experiences but, thanks alot!

TRENDING THREADS