Looking for a game/edit computer

Lawrencez_10

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Sorry for my english.. guys i need your honest opion is this a good deal?.. it will be $1500 because i got a discount coupon.. i change the mob to Msi m5,Gpu to Msi 1070 and psu to evga 600 bronze..cost me around $1587..https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Cyber_Deal_Z170-I7

Solution
No it is not a good deal.
Because the "standard" power supplies they use are garbage and have good probability to fry the computer.
They also cheap out anywhere else they can, like low quality fans that die in a year or less.

You will be much better off finding someone you trust to build a PC for you and pay the $100 or so in labor for it.

FYI if a person can not build a PC and install windows in 2-3 hours (outside of doing cable-sleeving or excessively detailed cable management) then they don't know what they are doing.
No it is not a good deal.
Because the "standard" power supplies they use are garbage and have good probability to fry the computer.
They also cheap out anywhere else they can, like low quality fans that die in a year or less.

You will be much better off finding someone you trust to build a PC for you and pay the $100 or so in labor for it.

FYI if a person can not build a PC and install windows in 2-3 hours (outside of doing cable-sleeving or excessively detailed cable management) then they don't know what they are doing.

Solution