[SOLVED] Looking for a good 1080p 144Hz 24" not curve Monitor.

Dec 4, 2019
So i have been watching several monitors like the Acer xfa240 bmjdpr, Asus VG248QE and the AOC G2590PX and they all seem good for 144Hz full HD. The thing is that after that i saw the AOC 24G2U which is 1080p 144Hz but have an IPS panel at the cost of some response times, but these response times are not bad at all from what I understand. The priorities for me are the 144Hz and good g-sync compatible,. What would you recomend me? Thank you in advance

Solution
AOC's 24G2U is considered one of the best if not THE best gaming monitors in this price category. I looks good, has hight adjustment and it's IPS. Getting a TN one for a slightly better response time is just not worth it.

I got myself a curved AOC VA panel, couldn't be happier. But I don't play competitive games. VA blacks and contrast are fabulous.
AOC's 24G2U is considered one of the best if not THE best gaming monitors in this price category. I looks good, has hight adjustment and it's IPS. Getting a TN one for a slightly better response time is just not worth it.

I got myself a curved AOC VA panel, couldn't be happier. But I don't play competitive games. VA blacks and contrast are fabulous.

Solution
Dec 4, 2019
The aoc 24g2u/bk seems like the best becaouse it had an IPS panel, but i fear that the response times will be high enough to be noticible when playing fps like battlefield v or cs go and will cause ghosting problems. I prefer smoothness over color and angles quality, that's why I wouldn't have a problem of going with the Acer that have better respone times, but if I can have both things with the AOC i would go for it. Thanks in advance.