Question Looking for a good budget monitor... need help!

Smellybandaid

Commendable
Feb 20, 2021
So basically I'm looking to save as much as possible.. the specs I need are 27" / 1440p / Curved / 144hz +

Budget can do under 250$/monitor.

I do heavy gaming, so yeah.. I didn't know where else to ask, I'm coming up short on options.

https://www.amazon.com/AOC-CQ27G3S-Frameless-2560x1440-FreeSync/dp/B09WNLSTVQ

Just got one of these last Friday from microcenter and I’m very happy with it so far. The salesman there told me it’s what he would buy. I actually had purchased previously a 32 inch that I’m going to sell. The 32 inch was too big. This is a perfect size, colors appear good to me. All I really did was turn it’s brightness to 90 and turn on its hdr mode and I’m enjoying it. Playing call of duty world at war in 1440p on it now. For a game from 2008 it looks decent.

Double check, but under features and details in the Amazon link it says

VESA compatible 100x100 wall mount and monitor arm mount for flexible mounting options

Which I do remember the way the stand attaches, you can see it in the screenshots, that there’s a square on the back of the monitor where the stand pops into. So I’m guessing the mounting holes are under there. Personally I like the stand. It has up and down adjustment, and can tilt as well as the base has a swivel so you can turn it side to side.