Looking For A Good Claw Grip Gaming Mouse

Lachlan_1

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015
I play CS:GO and I consider myself quite good at the game, but the mouse that i'm using at the moment isn't very good for gaming, let alone for CS:GO or claw grip. I don't just play CS:GO though, it's just the game I play most, I also play a bit of trove, ARMA 3 and other games like that. I like buttons on the side, possibly 2-3+, preferably 3+. I am a CS:GO awper so I need an accurate mouse and I use low DPI but 300-1500 is fine, as long as it's adjustable. What mouse could you recommend for someone in my position. Thanks! :)

Solution
The corsair m65 rgb is the best choice with its sniper button, i ve used it and it feels amazing. you can adjust the weight and dpi of the mouse easily. it goes all the way to 8200dpi and the clicks feels amaing.

The second choice will probably be the logitech g502. It has a sniper button as well buit the mouse is smaller and you cant adjust its colour since its not rgb. This mouse has had many good reviews.

My third choice is the Cougar 700m esport edition. It is basically a mad catz rat mouse but large, better look with a sniper button as well. I ve tried it and it feels really good for both palm grip and claw grip.

My fourth choice is the razer deathadder, it is basic but it is used by many youtubers and they all say that it...

xiekLORD

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
The corsair m65 rgb is the best choice with its sniper button, i ve used it and it feels amazing. you can adjust the weight and dpi of the mouse easily. it goes all the way to 8200dpi and the clicks feels amaing.

The second choice will probably be the logitech g502. It has a sniper button as well buit the mouse is smaller and you cant adjust its colour since its not rgb. This mouse has had many good reviews.

My third choice is the Cougar 700m esport edition. It is basically a mad catz rat mouse but large, better look with a sniper button as well. I ve tried it and it feels really good for both palm grip and claw grip.

My fourth choice is the razer deathadder, it is basic but it is used by many youtubers and they all say that it feels very nice and handy.

Personally i would suggest you to try all the mouse youself and see which one suits your hand better, but i think that the corsair m65 rgb is always the best choice if you mainly play fps games.

Solution

Lachlan_1

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015

Thanks. ill try and see if there are some more though because i would really like a mouse that has rgb. i'll try them all out though, thanks. my brother has the g502 so ill try that out