[SOLVED] Looking for a good monitor which costs under $200

Glaceon

Reputable
Jan 8, 2017
Hi!

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a monitor that costs under $200 and can produce an amazing display. I plan to use it for graphic design works which is why I need to see the colors as accurate as possible and also gaming on the side. As I have mentioned, it will be used for art stuff, I'm also considering monitors that around 24-27 inches to maximize my workspace on-screen if it's possible for the said price. I'm afraid I don't know much about the specifications and technical stuff for monitors. It'd be nice to get a monitor that I know I got the most of my money out of it. That is why I would like to request suggestions and bits of advice from all of you who may know better. I appreciate all of you. Thank you in advance.

P.S. whith HDMI slots please :) Thanks

Glaceon

Reputable
Jan 8, 2017
I assume with the price I have set, a native resolution of 1920x1080 would be the best it can get. So I guess along those lines. By the way, I have an AMD graphics card and so I have heard, things like Freesync would be a plus in terms of gaming experience. Thank you again.