Looking for a good power supply that doesn't have many cables

G

I'm trying to find a power supply that has short cables and not a lot of them. I only need a power supply that has:

- 20+4 motherboard cable

- 4+4 CPU cable

- 3 Molex connectors

- 3 Sata connectors

- and a 6+2 GPU cable

I'm trying to spend less than $60 on a power supply if you want to know what parts i'll be using here you go:

- Gigabyte GA-F2A85XM-D3H AMD Socket FM2 A85X (Hudson D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard

-AMD Athlon X4 750K

-HyperX 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 CL9 DIMM XMP Desktop Memory, Black KHX16C9B1BK2/8X

-XFX AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card FX775AZNP4;FX-775A-ZNP4

-WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX

-DVD/CD Rewritable drive

If you have any parts that you would like to recomend that would be very helpful.

So with all these parts what is the amount of power ill need? Is there a power supply out there that has what I need but will give enough power?

I just used the "extreme power supply checker" and it said I only need a 315 W powersupply

G

Thanks, I'll look into it. They way I see buy a good power supply now, instead of buying a cheap one then a better one later.