Looking for a good website to customize and buy a pc prebuilt

Angel Contreras

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
I am looking for the best and cheapest website to build a gaming computer and i can't decide over xidax, xotic pc, or digital storm. Can you please tell me which would be the best and cheapest?

Solution
Yeah I know, they've raised their prices recently. When I last bought from them, it was ~$50 more than if I were to build it myself. But good luck, DSO is the only boutique I've had experience with.

enemy1g

Honorable
Are you on the west coast? Digital Storm would be my recommendation, from my past experience, they're incredibly friendly, great customer service, and good build quality. If you don't see a part on their list that you want, you can always call them up and request that specific part to be included with your PC build.

Angel Contreras

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014

I live in the midwest and i've noticed that it is a bit overpriced and i will remove that because it costs $300 more than xidax and xotic pc so digital storm isn't available as an answer.

enemy1g

Honorable
Yeah I know, they've raised their prices recently. When I last bought from them, it was ~$50 more than if I were to build it myself. But good luck, DSO is the only boutique I've had experience with.

Solution

MalakiArtook

Honorable
Mar 5, 2014
Also you might want to look into building your own pc. Company's like that will charge you several hundred of dollars to assemble a pc and slap a badge on it. like $1500 for a pc that would cost you $1000 and hour or 2 of time to put together yourself. Its not like its hard either. it's only like 5 parts that go together 1 way so there is almost no room for error.

Angel Contreras

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014

thanks man hopefully someone has bought from either of the websites and gives me more advice but thank you and yeah ive noticed that digital storm raised their prices a lot

Angel Contreras

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014

i've already built a couple of computers myself but since i dont have very much time to build one because of my job that is why im trying to get the closest to build price possible from a prebuilt pc and im in college and i will put it in my dorm to game and i have classes so that is another reason ill try to buy a prebuilt