[SOLVED] Looking for a GPU to upgrade my current PC

Mar 30, 2020
Budget of around £60.00 (Could push to £70 but would really rather not)

Motherboard: GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1) - It has a PCI Express 2.0 Slot and runs DDR3 memory (Not sure if memory type matters for the GPU)

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 450 (3.2GHz)

Memory: 20GB DDR3

Any help would be much appreciated and if you could offer an explanation, that would be great. Part Compatibility boggles my brain slightly especially with GPU's and id love to learn a bit more.
Cheers!

(Motherboard: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-78LMT-USB3-rev-41/sp#sp )

Solution
Thanks for your response.
I don't currently have a GPU, just using the on board unit on the motherboard.
PSU: Novatech 500W ATX Modular Power Supply

Well, the good news is that pretty much anything will be an upgrade.

The bad news is that a lot of older GPUs that you can find expensively used aren't realistic options; with such a poor quality power supply, anything with a supplementary power connector is out. The best you'll likely to be able to do with your budget and power supply is a used 750 Ti. It's quite old at this point, but you have a very small budget and it crushes motherboard graphics, which are notoriously basic.
Mar 30, 2020
Yeah its for gaming.
Anything really from city skylines and Prison architect up to more mainstream AAA titles such as call of duty and other FPS' to things like skyrim. I don't really fit into any one thing with what i play.
I'm basically just after the best bang for my buck at this point to last me through another year or so. This is an old PC and a small upgrade like this is a cheaper alternative.
The next upgrades I make will probably be building a new PC from scratch but hoping to have a few years before that point so i actually have money to spare.

DSzymborski

Titan
I don't currently have a GPU, just using the on board unit on the motherboard.
PSU: Novatech 500W ATX Modular Power Supply

Well, the good news is that pretty much anything will be an upgrade.

The bad news is that a lot of older GPUs that you can find expensively used aren't realistic options; with such a poor quality power supply, anything with a supplementary power connector is out. The best you'll likely to be able to do with your budget and power supply is a used 750 Ti. It's quite old at this point, but you have a very small budget and it crushes motherboard graphics, which are notoriously basic.

Solution
Mar 30, 2020
Thanks everyone that helped, i ended up paying almost double my budget and getting an 8gb card.
I appreciate the help and im glad ive found this forum from it