[SOLVED] Looking for a graphics card but dont know much

Jan 27, 2019
I have a hp pc Compaq elite 8200
With i7-2600 cpu @3.40GHZ
16GB Ram
1TB Hdd
Just wounderinf what would be a good graphics card for this so I can play games on it any input would be great thanks

Solution
What version of the 8200? They made 3 different form factors. Since you have an older OEM motherboard I would stay away from anything modern to avoid issues. If you have the tower version, an nVidia 750 Ti should work without any upgrades. Just check for a newer BIOS for the system before installing it.
What version of the 8200? They made 3 different form factors. Since you have an older OEM motherboard I would stay away from anything modern to avoid issues. If you have the tower version, an nVidia 750 Ti should work without any upgrades. Just check for a newer BIOS for the system before installing it.

Solution

crystalcity

Proper
Dec 5, 2018
Gtx1050ti shorty is your best bet for that thing if you don't want to worry about psu. Also make sure anything you are shopping for will physically fit before clicking the buy button.

Search youtooob for "8200 power adapter pin" to see what you are in for if you want to go beyond 1050ti.