Looking for a graphics card that will fit

Felix_Zapper

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016
Mother board: MS-7829
Budget: 130$ Canadian
I don't know nothing about computer please help me.
It would be much appreciated.

Solution
Your motherboard is very compatible. Almost every videocard in the last 10+ years will fit into it. The problem now is does your power supply have enough electricity to support it. We will need to know what power supply, cpu, video card if any, and anything else plugged in other than ram.

edit: if you take a photo inside your case (or maybe the front of it if it has information about the computer) we could figure out maybe all of it except cpu

mattbar

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2014
Your motherboard is very compatible. Almost every videocard in the last 10+ years will fit into it. The problem now is does your power supply have enough electricity to support it. We will need to know what power supply, cpu, video card if any, and anything else plugged in other than ram.

edit: if you take a photo inside your case (or maybe the front of it if it has information about the computer) we could figure out maybe all of it except cpu

Solution

Felix_Zapper

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016

mattbar

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2014
The 1050ti is really really fast for 150$ although you could find a cheaper one I got mine for $140. It also has low power consumption @ 75w max. 75 watt is still a lot of electricity. If you don't have the wattage to run the card you could damage your computer. 300w is very low. It is still possible that you have enough watts to run this card which means you wouldn't have to upgrade your power supply. Let's hope this is the situation. What cpu do you have? Search for device manager in task bar. Expand processors and display adapters and then post everything underneath processors and display adapters