Looking for a great Power Supply

Jan 14, 2019
Hello, Everybody.

Could you please help me to choose the right PSU for my rig? Because, I want to replace my 10 years old PSU. My pc specs are:

ASUS H61M-E LGA 1155 Socket
Intel Core I3 2120 Sandy Bridge
4 GB ddr3 Module
Radeon R7-250 1 GB DDR5 GPU
320 GB Seagate Barracuda HDD

I'm very grateful for all of your answers. Thanks.

theycallmechris

Prominent
Nov 14, 2018
Hi Arindra, did you have a budget in mind for the PSU? Were you also planning to upgrade in the future and would want to use the new PSU to power your next system?

A good 650 watt from a reputable brand can be quite reasonable depending on what features you want (Semi-Modular, Fully Modular, etc) and should work decently well for future upgrades, depending on the hardware you choose.

EVGA and Corsair are generally held in high regard for their PSUs, so you can't really go wrong with either of those brands.

bignastyid

Titan

Actually, yes you can go wrong, Both of those brands have units that should be avoided. EVGA for example has a few units made by Andyson.

Jan 14, 2019
To all: i really appreciate all of your answers.Many thanks to you all. & I want to asked all you 1 more question, please. Recently, I saw a Corsair vs450 & seasonic eco-430 watt psu advert on the net. & what do you think about these products? Which will be the best suits for my rig? I'm sorry if my English is not good enough.