Looking for a handle

Terminals acc

Commendable
Mar 30, 2016
I will be buying parts for a new PC soon (part list is on my PCPartPicker @ iiTerminal), and I am looking for a handle to attach to my CM Elite 130 case.

I need something that will last me for a good amount of time (4+ years) while being carried from house to house (I'll hold the PC by the handle and the bottom of the case). It needs to be black or silvery in color, and I'd like a recessed one. Lastly, it will need to be fairly cheap, so sub 25 USD.

Any suggestions?

Solution
I don't think the steel top panel is thick enough to withstand being carried with a handle attached - - it will probably buckle the top plate. The handle would need to extend all the way along the top, secured to the front panel at one end, and to the back panel at the other end in order to prevent damage to the top plate - - but it won't look pretty.
I don't think the steel top panel is thick enough to withstand being carried with a handle attached - - it will probably buckle the top plate. The handle would need to extend all the way along the top, secured to the front panel at one end, and to the back panel at the other end in order to prevent damage to the top plate - - but it won't look pretty.

Solution