Looking For a Headphone replacement.

Mysticentity

Honorable
May 18, 2017
I acquired the Bose NC 700's not that long ago and I enjoy the sound quality they have, I love the base response ( like to listen to EDM music a lot), and the Noise canceling is great. The only problem I have which is a big problem is that they are uncomfortable to wear. ( I have glasses.) I am not sure what to look for when shopping in to the more expensive headphone categories but what I am looking for are in-ear headphones with a really really good base response and a sound stage that is as good as the bose NC 700's I have. I prefer the silicon tip style to anything else.

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can get that would be great. My price range is around the $150 - $200 dollar range.

P.S. These are going to be a replacement for my Bose Headphones so I'd like them to be wireless.

You need to manage expectations. You won't gey in-ear headphones with the sound stage of on-ear headphones.

As you like the Bose sound signature you should check out the QuietComfort Earbuds. I have the original version and really like them apart from their size. The v2 are supposed to be better but annoyingly without QI charging.

Mysticentity

Honorable
May 18, 2017
You need to manage expectations. You won't gey in-ear headphones with the sound stage of on-ear headphones.

As you like the Bose sound signature you should check out the QuietComfort Earbuds. I have the original version and really like them apart from their size. The v2 are supposed to be better but annoyingly without QI charging.
I did mention I wanted something as good, I know I am not going to get something that is right on it, but something close is more than enough. That is why I am asking for suggestions. Also the QuietComfort Earbuds are a bit out of my price range.

I did mention I wanted something as good, I know I am not going to get something that is right on it, but something close is more than enough. That is why I am asking for suggestions. Also the QuietComfort Earbuds are a bit out of my price range.
Ok, I'm UK based and the v1 QC Earbuds are frequently on sale . On the soundstage difference you are not going to get something that I would describe as close, in-ear have very little soundstage.

Reactions: Unolocogringo

Mysticentity

Honorable
May 18, 2017
Ok, I'm UK based and the v1 QC Earbuds are frequently on sale . On the soundstage difference you are not going to get something that I would describe as close, in-ear have very little soundstage.
Yeah. I just wanted something that could get close that didn't sound like they weren't worth the premium price. I also wanted noise canceling and his base.