[SOLVED] looking for a high quality earbud for phone, laptop...

sponge_b0b

Honorable
Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

my earbuds for my smartphone and laptop is about to die :/ (case cracking and no way to fix it (not even with glue, heat shrink tube etc.. )

So I order on amazon 2x the exact same reference, but the sound is just awful.. most probably it's a counterfeit 😑

Any good place were I could buy reliable and quality earbud similar to those type ->

samsung-galaxy-s5-earphone-e0-eg900bb-e0-eg900bw-black-500x539.jpg

Solution
Thx @hang-the-9 ! It seem that the Panasonic don't come with a microphone.. (am I right?)

My budget will be something around ~15€ as I move a lot and have a tendency to wear them quickly.

Also what kind of sound signature do you prefer? What kind of music do you listen to?

Out of the top i would recommend KZ ED9's. but then again depends on what you will listen to.

If you do go up in budget, hang-the-9 have some good suggestions, but i would go for KZ ZSX instead. Basically improved version of the ZS 10 pro's and sit better in your ear.

Also this kind of IEM's have a easy changeable cable.

If you don't like IEM's, those Tin T2's would be perfect. Metal housing, changeable cable. They can last for ever. Though i'm...
You can get earbuds from $10 - $1,000, what is your budget? The good low end stuff are Panasonic Ergofit, Brainwavez Delta,Monoprice MP20 for a couple of suggestions, if you go up to the 40,50 range there are the Tin T2 and KZ ZS10 Pro which are bigger but sound amazing for the price.

Reactions: Spaceghaze

sponge_b0b

Honorable
Nov 12, 2017
...The good low end stuff are Panasonic Ergofit, Brainwavez Delta,Monoprice MP20 for a couple of suggestions, if you go up to the 40,50 range there are the Tin T2 and KZ ZS10 Pro which are bigger but sound amazing for the price.
Thx @hang-the-9 ! It seem that the Panasonic don't come with a microphone.. (am I right?)

My budget will be something around ~15€ as I move a lot and have a tendency to wear them quickly.

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019

Also what kind of sound signature do you prefer? What kind of music do you listen to?

Out of the top i would recommend KZ ED9's. but then again depends on what you will listen to.

If you do go up in budget, hang-the-9 have some good suggestions, but i would go for KZ ZSX instead. Basically improved version of the ZS 10 pro's and sit better in your ear.

Also this kind of IEM's have a easy changeable cable.

If you don't like IEM's, those Tin T2's would be perfect. Metal housing, changeable cable. They can last for ever. Though i'm not sure if they come with a mic as default.

I did an MMCX cable mod on my ED9's after i wore out the original cable and they are perfect now. The casing it self is pretty much indestructible.

Last edited:
Reactions: sponge_b0b
Solution

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
Thank you @Spaceghaze ! I order them on Aliexpress ! I tried first on amazon & ebay & local web-shop without luck. I'm from west europe.

Yes, i stick to Aliexpress for this kind of things, even if they can take some time.

These earbuds will come with 2 different nozzles. You might want to try them both, but the gold ones have the richest sound. When you settle on the nozzle you like the best, make sure you tighten them properly. I almost lost one after changing them back and forth and not tightening them properly after.

Also with the gold nozzles they benefit from wide bore eartips, actually not full wide bore, but something in the middle. I tried different ones, but what i liked the most was the original ones that come with the buds, but reversed or flipped. Anyway try this, do it on 1 size smaller then you usually use, because they become a bit bigger again when you flip them like that.

Reactions: sponge_b0b