Looking for a large enough case

ambasta

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
So I'm trying to build a liquid cooled setup with two radiators, 360mm and 280mm both in a push pull set up. I know its an overkill, but still something I really want to pursue.

I am trying to find a case with enough clearance for both and still have ample space to mount a 240mm reservoir with pump vertically.

My motherboard is a Taichi X370 so ATX support would be required. I currently like the 900D except I don't need the extra space at the bottom.

Solution

Yes, I'm sorry I meant Fractal Design. From Phanteks, I would go with anything in their Enthoo series. Those cases seem to have the kind of rad support you need.

ambasta

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
I did. But Case Labs doesn't have stores where I live which means extra in customs and taxes. As for the tower, while I like tempered glass, transparency on more than one side is rather over done!

noahhefner

Reputable
Aug 5, 2015

Gotcha. Personally, I like Thermaltake and Phanteks, those would be my go-to's for a build like this, just like you said earlier. Phanteks cases to me are classier with their understated monochromatic color schemes and squared off edges. Thermaltake can be classy as well, but I think their cases are better suited for flashier builds. Thermaltake's Core P series would be my choice from them while the Define series would be my choice from Phanteks. Just my thoughts.

noahhefner

Reputable
Aug 5, 2015

Yes, I'm sorry I meant Fractal Design. From Phanteks, I would go with anything in their Enthoo series. Those cases seem to have the kind of rad support you need.

Solution