[SOLVED] Looking for a low budget Gaming Headset with Microphone

Dec 31, 2018
I am currently looking for a headset that is at least $50 or lower that fits most or all my needs. I have done Turtle Beach x12, Turtle Beach x32, Astro A40, then stupidly without looking into it I JUST bought Onikuma Gaming Headset K5 and it was bad. The headset I am looking for is close to the quality of the Astro A40 but the microphone quality to be really good but sound canceling. But the Astro A40 were horrible for keeping the audio within the headset. But I'm also really wanting two audio channels, One for The the game and one for communication apps like Discord and Skype. Are there anything similar? Please help. Thank you!

Solution
The A40 headset also has options you can get "or loud pro tournaments, you can transform the A40 TR to a closed-back noise cancelling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits). " If you have the A40 check into those.
The A40 headset also has options you can get "or loud pro tournaments, you can transform the A40 TR to a closed-back noise cancelling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits). " If you have the A40 check into those.

Solution