[SOLVED] Looking for a new 2k 144hz IPS Monitor

LAF_OUT_LOUD

Prominent
Mar 22, 2019
I'm looking for a good 2k 144hz IPS monitor. There are just so many choices, that i'm not sure which to go with.

I chose IPS over TN because, I was told that IPS monitors are the most color accurate.

I am currently building a PC that can handle 2k 144hz, and I want to know what monitors are best suited for that task.

The new GPU and CPU I plan to get to match the chosen monitor are the:
(A) GeForce RTX 2080 Super
(B) Ryzen 7 3700X

I currently use a BenQ 1080p Monitor.

I plan on using the new monitor primarily for creative work ( graphic design, animation, web design ), and only occasionally for gaming.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Solution
Hello,

You should take a look at BenQ EX2780Q. This monitor fits your requirements perfectly. It is color accurate, has slim bezels and has great viewing angles with a refresh rate of 144Hz (extremely well-controlled ghosting). The high refresh rate is not only useful for gaming but also for all other tasks performed in the OS (especially browsing). The monitor doesn't scream gaming in its looks, so it is a plus for people looking for an aesthetic desk setup. You didn't mention a budget but this one is remarkable in its value for money. Just one downside is that it doesn't provide any height adjustment. I hope it helps.
Feb 8, 2020
Hello,

You should take a look at BenQ EX2780Q. This monitor fits your requirements perfectly. It is color accurate, has slim bezels and has great viewing angles with a refresh rate of 144Hz (extremely well-controlled ghosting). The high refresh rate is not only useful for gaming but also for all other tasks performed in the OS (especially browsing). The monitor doesn't scream gaming in its looks, so it is a plus for people looking for an aesthetic desk setup. You didn't mention a budget but this one is remarkable in its value for money. Just one downside is that it doesn't provide any height adjustment. I hope it helps.

Reactions: LAF_OUT_LOUD
Solution

LAF_OUT_LOUD

Prominent
Mar 22, 2019
Hello,

Much appreciated. I will be sure to look into it.