Question Looking for a New Build - "Custom Built" Query

May 9, 2020
Hello, I'm looking at buying a new build. My original computer was purchased from http://ple.com.au/, from under the "desktop gaming" category. How viable are these computers, given they can be customized and so on? I've never had issues with the group, but I plan to invest almost triple what I did on my first build so I'd like some advice.

As long as they aren't complete nimwits. Where assembling the computer and installing the OS are concerned. The computer will be as good as the parts you choose. That being said. Some of the upgrade prices are insane. One the X570 motherboard options was $1,250 AUD just for the motherboard upgrade.

May 9, 2020
As long as they aren't complete nimwits. Where assembling the computer and installing the OS are concerned. The computer will be as good as the parts you choose. That being said. Some of the upgrade prices are insane. One the X570 motherboard options was $1,250 AUD just for the motherboard upgrade.
From my experience they've been reliable on assembly they do also price match, so I can always find cheaper listings too if they try to knock the price up. If it looks fine to you then I'll probably go with them again. Also, would be grateful for any other store suggestions, etc.