Looking for a New case

Aizen123

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016
Hi guys
Im looking for an Atx case(full tower) that has enough distance from the last Pcie slot to the bottom of the case so i can connect my Msi R9 390x
to the third slot and get good airflow between my cards (im runing two msi r9 390x cards in CF , one in the first Pcie slot and one in the third)
My motherboard is Asus maximus VIII hero rog.
http://
The Corsair 540 is the best case i found .
do you guys have any other recommendation ?

Solution

Maybe have a look at some of the offerings from Fractal Design, from personal experience their cases are very well build, spacious and quiet. The define R5 is a great mid tower option but if you do want a full tower (as in your question) the Arc XL R2 is also a great shout.

Depending on...

somePcNoob

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

Maybe have a look at some of the offerings from Fractal Design, from personal experience their cases are very well build, spacious and quiet. The define R5 is a great mid tower option but if you do want a full tower (as in your question) the Arc XL R2 is also a great shout.

Depending on your budget you could have a look a case labs. They make the best cases around but they're hella' expensive.

Make sure before you buy though you take a look at a few youtube videos/reviews to make sure it has all the space and features you need.

Happy case hunting!

Solution