Looking for a new gaming headset

Apr 20, 2018
Hi all,

Long story short, my latest pair of Hyperx Cloud 1s have now died on me, with a weak connection not allowing audio to be heard out of the right speaker, if there's a fix for this I'd love to know, otherwise now I'm looking for suggestions on a new headset.

The budget for them is probably maxed at £120. I'm looking to use them for PC gaming, as stated, and mostly for use in FPS games, so surround is quite necessary. And if they're light that is an added bonus.

So far I've looked at: Cloud 1s (again), Cloud 2, Cloud Revolver S, M50x and Sennheiser HD 598 cs

Any suggestions on the stated ones or others not listed are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Edisey

Solution
I personally have a set of cloud revolvers and I love them-they do have faults (the metal frame feels a tad clanky at times) but nothing to write home about. With that said from the options you've listed its a tie between the m50x and the Sennheiser set. I guess read a few reviews from different sources and see which features appeal more to you and what drawbacks you find significant.
I personally have a set of cloud revolvers and I love them-they do have faults (the metal frame feels a tad clanky at times) but nothing to write home about. With that said from the options you've listed its a tie between the m50x and the Sennheiser set. I guess read a few reviews from different sources and see which features appeal more to you and what drawbacks you find significant.

Solution

BringerOfTea

Reputable
the game one from sennheiser are recommended... although if you change the pads of the M50x they are extremly comfortable... And are my daily drivers.

Although I used to sport a modmic... the sennheiser game one replaced my Philips fideleo x2 :)

TRENDING THREADS