Looking for a new gaming mouse

meloninja

Honorable
May 13, 2014
So I'm tired of using my crappy HP mouse and I'm looking for a fairly decent mouse. I'm not a fan of gaming mice with tons of programmable buttons and I usually play games like Skyrim, Fallout, and Payday 2. If anyone has any recommendations on a nice gaming mouse, preferably under about $100, let me know. Thanks so much!

Gaming mice are mostly about perference of feel and looks and less about functional (since very few people need more than 4 buttons). I personally don't use anything other than DeathAdder mouse from razor just becuase of how they feel in the hand. I will recommend razor DeathAdder Chroma.

Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MYTSDU4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_RHHAvb0DNTPCF

Solution

drtoast

Honorable
May 10, 2013
For the brief time i owned it i loved the gigabyte mx8000, for its excelllent weight balance system and high dpi. you dont have to use all the buttons, but they can be bound in game

The corsair k65 is good, and has funky backlighting.

im now using the corsair m95, i adore the side buttons, its most hated feature. If you have a large thumb the complaints are meaningless as you can just rock your thumb to get all 9 buttons (wimps moaning about them being unable to find the right button with twig fingers)
however you have to bind the buttons to unused keyboard keys in software, then bind games to the keyboard keys for the mouse buttons to work.

or a razer deathadder is possibly the most comfortable simple mouse i have used.

meloninja

Honorable
May 13, 2014

I've heard many reviews of the DeathAdder having double-clicking issues after a short time, have you had any issues regarding the DeathAdder?