Looking for a new gaming mouse

Samuel White

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2014
I am currently using a Razer Naga 2014 which i am in love with and have been since 2014. The scroll button on it has took a dump and it scrolls and clicks when it wants to now. I can currently looking for a mouse that has 5 or 6 buttons on the left thumb side as i normally put my gaming hotkeys/macros on there.

My main concern is how it will fit in my hand and my thumbs position on the buttons. I have fairly large hands and button placement has always been an issue. I am looking for one around $40-60 and the new Naga Trinity for $100 is way to much out of my price range. I like to play FPS,MMO/MOBA type games as the 5-8 buttons on the side were great for that.

Thank you in advance for any recommendation and help.

Samuel White

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2014
Scimitar looks nice i just do not know how their software holds up with macros and lag. The g600 is out as my kids had one and the sensor went out after 6 months. I never had given a thought about HAVIT as their are mainly an overseas companies, but my youngest did have one of their "gaming" mice and its was very light. I basically narrowed it down to the G502, G602 and the Scimitar. I love the idea of adding more weight if i need it, but worried about the button play outs.