Question Looking for a new gaming mouse

droidus

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2012
I am not much of a gamer, and I don't need anything fancy. I've had a Corsair Keyboard (mechanical) and mouse. The first mouse died on me, so I replaced it with the same model. Now it has died on me for a second time. I am very disappointed, and would like to avoid buying another Corsair mouse. Here is the one that I had: Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE, FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse with SLIPSTREAM Technology, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical, Qi wireless charging certified. I don't need wireless. Can anyone recommend another decent mouse for me? The most important thing are the ergonomics of the mouse.

Jun 21, 2023
Personally I'm a fan of the Red Dragon mice, I have both wired (m908 Impact) and a wireless (M686 Vampire Elite).
Great price, great mice, and I like the fact that even though I lost the receiver for the wireless mouse, I can still use it, plugged in.

tecmo34

Administrator
Glorious has two decent mice in wired versions.; Model O 2 or Model O

If you have a Best Buy or Micro Center near buy, I would think about going in and taking a look around and get a feel of some of the mice to see what you might like.

There are a lot of different mice shapes, weights, sensors but for the most part you won't see huge difference in daily use or general gaming so it is all about the weight or feel in the hand that makes a difference.