[SOLVED] Looking for a new keyboard with random delay macro software

whitescar911

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
Currently own a roccat ryos mk pro that i've had for about 5 years. Other the fact that like 10 of led backlights have failed and molding on the D key has broken the macro software no longer supports what I want to do. The roccat macro software from the ryos allowes me to change the delay timmings but they are fixed. Does anyone know what keyboard manufacturers have software that allows random input delays? I think corsair supports this option

u4pakhu.jpg

this might be old software

GJFokmP.png

Also think roccat used to support this option in the roccat isku, one of their older boards, but they dont sell or support this product anymore.

urEbXap.jpg

I also currectly own a logitect g pro wireless mouse which only supports fixed delays, would be great to have a logitech keyboard so I can limit software needed but I am not sure if logitech supports this feature on their newest keykoards. So if anyone has a keyboard that does please let me know what it is, thanks.

Solution
Just checked in iCUE and yes, corsair does support random delays with bracketed parameters like your screenshot, though in a newer interface.

TRENDING THREADS