Looking For a New Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

krantimc

Honorable
Sep 28, 2015
I am Looking out for a new laptop and I have chosen Dell Inspiron 5000 with the following Configuration -i5 5th Gen -8 GB DDR3 RAM -4 GB Nvidia Geforce 920M -1 TB HDD -Full HD Display (1920X1080) I am getting this Laptop For around 55K! I am a student and will be using it basically for Movies and Gaming! Should I Consider This Laptop or should I go out with another Variant which is of same configuration except the Screen Resolution (1366X768) & Graphic Card (NVidia GeForce 920M 2 GB) which I am getting for 50K! Does the Higher Resolution will be good for a 15.6" Screen Size? Is Spending 5K Worth it?

Solution
For gaming that is not a good system. 920m is not a good gaming card, many newer games won't even run properly at the lowest settings unless you turn down the resolution. Of course that depends on the game. If you are playing Smurfs Adventure from 2005, it will probably play it fine. If by gaming you mean Skyrim at High settings at full resolution, nope.
For gaming that is not a good system. 920m is not a good gaming card, many newer games won't even run properly at the lowest settings unless you turn down the resolution. Of course that depends on the game. If you are playing Smurfs Adventure from 2005, it will probably play it fine. If by gaming you mean Skyrim at High settings at full resolution, nope.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.