Question Looking for a new laptop...

dUFF2dUFF

Reputable
Sep 18, 2015
So I am researching a new laptop to buy...

What I need is a laptop with a fast CPU (probably a 6 core model if possible). This is for music design (the more cores the better) and video rendering. Because I will be planning to do a little bit of video rendering (along with some simple 3D modelling) it will probably need an entry level graphics card (right?). I will be travelling/backpacking with this laptop, so the smaller the better. A strong battery would also be beneficial however I have heard that there are power banks with I can used to keep my laptop going. Are these any good? Now, I live in Europe (Ireland, probably the worst place in the world to get electronic equipment due to shipping) and I know this is an American website but if you could help that would be great. My budget is under €1000 or a little over. I have found some laptop's, but the majority I have found are made for gaming, and although I do like to enjoy playing games once in a while, it is definitely not a priority. Now I have found a laptop which I will link below. I found it to be extremely cheap so I am curious whether there is anything possibly wrong with it. Many people have complained about the HD but it comes with an SSD so I don't know if it would still be a problem... Other issues have also turned up with it but it should all be covered by the warranty (2 years). It also has a weak battery but I will link the power-bank that is available for this model as well!

Any ideas/alternatives? Thanks for reading!

https://www.computeruniverse.net/en...81fk00kage-396-cm-156-notebook-notebook-black

TRENDING THREADS