[SOLVED] Looking for a new monitor

Dec 11, 2020
Good morning everyone! My name is Adam and I live in the UK.

Having recently built a new pc I'm looking to upgrade from my 60hz VA Samsung Panel.
Looking for a monitor with the following:
1440p
144hz + refresh rate
27inch to 32 inch
IPS or VA
Budget up to £450

Had a look at a few already, such as the Gigabyte G32QC, MSI Optic Mag272CQR and the LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B. The LG gets some good reviews which is currently £439.99 on Amazon UK. Is this a good monitor for the price, or are there better options?

Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 😁

Reactions: simmyx
Solution

Having recently built a new pc I'm looking to upgrade from my 60hz VA Samsung Panel.
1440p
144hz + refresh rate
27inch to 32 inch
IPS or VA
Budget up to £450

Had a look at a few already, such as the Gigabyte G32QC, MSI Optic Mag272CQR and the LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B. The LG gets some good reviews which is currently £439.99 on Amazon UK. Is this a good monitor for the price, or are there better options?

Here’s a pretty decent one from ViewSonic. And it has an IPS panel, which is better than VA...

Endre

Reputable

1440p
144hz + refresh rate
27inch to 32 inch
IPS or VA
Budget up to £450

Here’s a pretty decent one from ViewSonic. And it has an IPS panel, which is better than VA.

https://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-VX2768-2KP-MHD-Frameless-FreeSync-DisplayPort/dp/B08ND5PHND

Solution