Looking for a new mouse

saprzyuski

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
I have had an original Steelseries Sensei for several years, and mine is finally dying. I've done a lot to try to make it last longer, but it no longer works on my black mousepad, and it's no longer accurate enough for aiming in games. I've been looking for a while at different mice from different brands, and there are only two features that I really need: the fully symmetrical shape, and the damn scroll wheel. The old Sensei has a really good feeling to the scroll wheel that I've come to rely on for accurately switching weapons, because I clearly feel every time it scrolls, and I never scroll too far. So far, I haven't used a single mouse that has this much tactile feedback in the scroll wheel that allows me to use it more like arrow keys than a button. Does anyone have experience with this mouse, as well as another one with the same feel to the scroll wheel? Any help would be appreciated.

Oct 29, 2018
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge has an ambidextrous design (though the side buttons are only for right handed people) and it has quite a tactile feedback on the scroll wheel. It does look somehow flashy with the 360 RGB illumination if you're not into that. Another mouse that I would recommend for the symmetrical shape is the deathadder as it is quite known in the scene. Both mice have pretty much the same specs as far as for the sensor goes; pixart 3389 with up to 16000 DPI and 450 IPS

saprzyuski

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018

Thanks. I know the best buy near me stocks razer peripherals so I'll check this afternoon and see if it works for me.