Looking For A New Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobble107

Reputable
Aug 1, 2014
Hi,

I am looking to buy a new sound system for my house (One Medium Sized Room), Ideally I'd like to be able to swap between my computer, Hi-Fi, Phone, And TV so I was thinking a wireless connection. My Price range is around £150 but its flexible. Does anybody know of a good system for my needs. Please let me know :)

Thanks In Advance,
Lewis W

Solution
If your TV had a bluetooth transmitter connected to it you could get all you sources to play though a BT speaker like the B&W but you would have to re-pair it with the new source every time you changed source. Plus I wouldn't call it a sound system in any case.
If you can give up wireless connection for the TV at least a better soundbar / sub combo or home theater in a box (if you want surround sound) would be better. Make sure that it has the correct connections for your sources.
If your TV had a bluetooth transmitter connected to it you could get all you sources to play though a BT speaker like the B&W but you would have to re-pair it with the new source every time you changed source. Plus I wouldn't call it a sound system in any case.
If you can give up wireless connection for the TV at least a better soundbar / sub combo or home theater in a box (if you want surround sound) would be better. Make sure that it has the correct connections for your sources.

Solution

Wobble107

Reputable
Aug 1, 2014
After doing a bit more research i am looking at this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z-906-Surround-Sound-Speakers/dp/B004MY4PU6/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1447017238&sr=1-5&keywords=Logitech+Z506) Let Me Know What You Think

Thanks Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.