Looking for a new video card

apmal

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
What do I replace my video card with? My card has been dying in the past few months, I got it checked and they said it is literally trash, so I wanna replace that. It is Sapphire Radeon R7 260x (2048mb). I would like to replace it with a slightly better card (4096mb), because I have been using the previous one for ages. So I would like to ask if you could tell me the best ( possibly cheap) card that would work perfectly in my PC. :)

Specs:
Graphic card : Sapphire Radeon R7 260X
CPU: AMD FX-6300
Ram: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Storage:931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-22BN5A0 ATA Device
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

P.S.: I'm really not so good in the whole PC topic so forgive me for my lack on knowledge.

apmal

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
oh well, they are truly very pricy, I do not think I could afford such a thing right now. Do you think if it worths to buy a new 2048MB one?

apmal

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
I probably should open a new thread about this, but do you think if it worths to buy the SAME card second-handed just for the fan? I haven't said but that the only thing is wrong with it is the fan/cooling. In the shop they said they could replace it with a new fan which has a lot slower RPM, but what if I buy the same fan from an old one

TRENDING THREADS