[SOLVED] looking for a pc sound bar

AdrianVaughan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2016
Hi all, I don't know where to start with this as I have never bought or even looked for one, am looking for a pc soundbar, I normally wear a headset, but as I have moved now I can get a soundbar, I cant use like a 2.1 system speakers cos I don't have the room but I can fit a soundbar, the max I can use is about 23inch. So if anyone got a recommendation that would be great

Thanks very much.

Solution
You just use the same one you'd get for a TV. Most have RCA inputs. So, just make sure it has those. Then use a 3.5mm to RCA cable. Some sound bars use a headphone style input. In which case you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.

If your PC happens to have a TOSLINK connector (optical audio). Then you can use a digital connection. This is often an option on high end motherboards. Also on many soundcards.
You just use the same one you'd get for a TV. Most have RCA inputs. So, just make sure it has those. Then use a 3.5mm to RCA cable. Some sound bars use a headphone style input. In which case you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.

If your PC happens to have a TOSLINK connector (optical audio). Then you can use a digital connection. This is often an option on high end motherboards. Also on many soundcards.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS