Looking for a platform game title, please help!

Nov 27, 2018
Hello! Hope you're having a swell day or night. ^w^
I am looking for a flash platform game I played about 4-5 years ago and need your help. Been looking for about a few days now, searching for any title similar to the gameplay, graphics, genres - anything. Untill I finally stumbled on this website and decided to ask.

It was a 3d platform online shooting game from the side view. The character was a kind of a robot with a jetpack you could eventually move around the map with. You could visually upgrade the character in the menu. There were weapons around the map that you could pick up and use. [strike]Most recognizable one in my opinion was a green plasma gun. I don't know if that helps.[/strike] You controlled the gun with a mouse and moved around by, I think, WASD. There were red and blue teams on two sides of the map. You could also play a deadmatch or all-vs-all, from what I remember. The map had blue aesthetics and was kind of similar to one map in Icons: Combat Arena.
I remember playing the game on fullscreen through a certain website. Been looking on Kongregate already but came back with nothing.

I hope this is enough information. If you have any ideas, please tell me.
I realize this website is supposed to be for something else but I'm really running out of ideas.

I don't know from what year it is, don't know if it's downloadable, don't remember from what company it is.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Have a nice day/night!

[strike]Please help though[/strike]