[SOLVED] Looking for a powerful laptop, without breaking the bank

mangaman

Honorable
Been looking for a laptop, as in the near future I wont be able to use my desktop as much. I need something that is powerful, but also not too heavy and has a good battery life when doing basic tasks (email, youtube, word processing). My requirements are very picky, so hopefully there is something out there that meets my requirements. The laptop is not needed ASAP, so I can still do plenty of research for the time being.

Here are the requirements for the laptop:
  • A screen that's 17 inches or bigger
  • Must be IPS or OLED, as those give off much better colors
  • 1080p 120hz or higher refresh rate. 4k is fine too.
  • AMD RYZEN processor with 6 cores or more. (Intel is fine, but AMD is preferred)
  • Parts such as RAM, Hard drive/SSD, CPU cooling etc. are easily accessible. (I don't want to tear down the entire laptop, just to change the hard drive)
  • Under $880.
  • GTX 1650 or better GPU
  • Must also run games. The Witch 3 for example must run at least 30-40fps on high/medium settings.
Been looking at an ASUS TUF Gaming A15, but people have been saying that the screen is very dull. Which is a huge let down, as that laptop has everything that I need.

So hopefully someone can help me out with this request. Again, I don't need this ASAP, so give me as much information as I need!!!

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Solution