Looking for a pre-made build.

theimplaction

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
My current computer is pretty old I think I got it some time in 2011 and want to get a new one. The main reason I want to get a new one is to get one that can play 1080p anime encodes without it lagging and being really slow,I don't do any gaming (not sure if this is an important factor to add in) so not look for anything too high end. I rather it be in the $500-700 range but 1k would probably be my max limit

There are quite a few laptops and desktops that fall into this category. Is there any one model you were looking at that you think you might like? Based on your current specs and the system specs of your current system as Lutfij requested we can probably help you determine is what you are looking at will be an improvement.

1080p encodes shouldn't be too much trouble for a modestly specced system so unless you feel like you want to future proof then 500 should be more than sufficient. I briefly looked at amazon, even in a laptop you can find that kind of power in a system for as low as 400-550 bucks.

theimplaction

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
Current Specs
Compaq Presario CQ5300Y
Was Windows 7 64 bit (now windows 10)
AMD Sempron LE-1300
2GB System Memory
320 GB Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I'm not looking for any particular model,just something that'll work. I prefer it be a desktop and not laptop.

That's good but I think we can do a little better. Give me a few minutes to look around...

to be edited...

Okay I looked and I regret to say I wasn't happy with the alternatives I could find. I was looking for a slightly more powerful processor and but couldn't find one that also included a graphics card for about the same price. I had hoped to find a non-G series ryzen with a similar GPU but didn't have any luck. The G series features an integrated graphics processor which you don't really need with the discrete GPU that is also included in the model you linked. What you have linked should be able to handle 1080p streaming and encodes without a problem.