[SOLVED] Looking for a recommendaction for a headset

GiskardR

Honorable
May 28, 2014
Hello all. I'm looking to replace my venerable and trusty G930 headphones, and despite all my looking, I'm really struggling to make a decision. I produce and edit podcast audio, but I also do a lot of gaming and am after a headset thats going to give good performance for both activities. My budget is $300 NZD.

My research has led to the Sony MDR-7506, the industry standard for audio editing, the Razer Blackshark v2 Pro or possibly the Logitech G733 as a more budget focused option. Id love for any words of wisdom or other recommendations. Thanks!

Hello all. I'm looking to replace my venerable and trusty G930 headphones, and despite all my looking, I'm really struggling to make a decision. I produce and edit podcast audio, but I also do a lot of gaming and am after a headset thats going to give good performance for both activities. My budget is $300 NZD.

My research has led to the Sony MDR-7506, the industry standard for audio editing, the Razer Blackshark v2 Pro or possibly the Logitech G733 as a more budget focused option. Id love for any words of wisdom or other recommendations. Thanks!
Do you need a Mic? If so maybe look at a good set of audio headphones with a mod mic.