[SOLVED] Looking for a sata pcie cars bootable riad

word4adobe

Reputable
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys .. I have a problem with my sata ports on motherboard after getting short circuit of my power supply .. the problem now those ports not providing stable speed .. I have 2 of ssd evo 860 and got speed below 100MB !!! After I decided to buy new ssd .. and still the same problem with low speed .. so now I'm looking for a sata pcie card bootable with raid any help

Solution
Hey mate I have changed power supply and ssd also .. motherboard work fine side of cup gpu ram .. only sata has low speed ..

Raid because always I used high speed with ssd up to 1200 MB
  1. So what is the actual problem? Motherboard or drive?
  2. RAID 0 + SSD? Good for bragging to clueless friends. Actual performance, not so much.

USAFRet

Titan
Hello guys .. I have a problem with my sata ports on motherboard after getting short circuit of my power supply .. the problem now those ports not providing stable speed .. I have 2 of ssd evo 860 and got speed below 100MB !!! After I decided to buy new ssd .. and still the same problem with low speed .. so now I'm looking for a sata pcie card bootable with raid any help
  1. If your motherboard is dying or shorting out, fix that first.
  2. Why RAID?

If possible take these disk out of raid so they run as 2 stand alone disk.
Then run a pass of AS SSD on each disk and post a screenshot of the results for each disk.