[SOLVED] Looking for a simple small circuit board for connecting wires together

olryst

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2013
Hello all.

I'm trying to find where I can buy a simple small circuit board for connecting wires together. I want to connect five wires together independently. So just five straight independent connections.

Does anyone know where I can buy this or is there a name for this type of board?

Thank you.

Solution
Thank you for the reply, but as I said I'm looking for a circuit board not a terminal strip. I want to solder the wires to the circuit board.

The wires are to small and delicate for this.

Anyone one else have a suggestion?
Get the smallest terminal strip you can find,pass wires that fit through it and solder the delicate wires to the wires you passed through the terminal strip.
If you can solder them to a circuit board you can solder them to a wire.

Or get a flat ribbon cable
2529.jpg

olryst

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2013
Thank you for the reply, but as I said I'm looking for a circuit board not a terminal strip. I want to solder the wires to the circuit board.

Get the smallest terminal strip you can find,pass wires that fit through it and solder the delicate wires to the wires you passed through the terminal strip.
If you can solder them to a circuit board you can solder them to a wire.

Or get a flat ribbon cable
2529.jpg

Solution