Looking for a smartphone with very good battery and touch screen and fast internet browsing

Adolf_1

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
I am looking for a powerful smart phone that has a good battery and very fast internet connectiviy. I don't really care about the sound system, or if it has or not a camera. I need it for communication only and internet browing + it would really worth it, if it would have a touch pen, I need it for university to practice kanji.

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
as iam aware of you can get both good battery life and really fast experience although it is a 2013 model from the lg g flex i have used the first one and it is fast enough even today,about the second one i really don't know,also the note series and moto x play are great choices and nexus 6 i would also add

Adolf_1

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
That sounds nice, I heard they will release next year some chinese phones, with 8 gb ram, octa core, 32 mpx camera and a very powerful battery that it is said, lasts a week on a smartphone. But I don't know this sounds too good to be true.

Adolf_1

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
A friend of mine came from China with an Octa core xiaomi. He paid 300 dollars on it, but wow, its super awesome, I mean Ive hold in my hands a Samsung galaxy S6 edge and also this one. The edge is commercial but this, is just made for performance, no expense in matterials what so ever. It is made in china, but really its very well made.