Question Looking for a specific MB

Jul 28, 2019
Simply looking for a mATX LGA 1155 motherboard that’s not super expensive ( <70$ ). Not using it too much, so doesn’t matter if it’s dirt quality.

Specs:

HPE-112y Elite Chassis

GTX 1660 6Gb

i5-3470

EVGA 650W

Jul 28, 2019

WildCard999

Titan
Yea, those pop off (from the inside) and you get one with the new board.

The board says it's MATX (form factor) but if it's the one in the picture then it's actually ITX. I ordered a generic 1150 board and it was identical to the one in the picture.

Just wondering, why are you replacing the motherboard?

Jul 28, 2019
Yea, those pop off (from the inside) and you get one with the new board.

The board says it's MATX (form factor) but if it's the one in the picture then it's actually ITX. I ordered a generic 1150 board and it was identical to the one in the picture.

Just wondering, why are you replacing the motherboard?
Old cpu fried, figured it was time for an upgrade anyways, I’m ordering something slightly different then what you suggested right now off eBay, comes with a new fan (didn’t need it, but now I don’t have to clean my old one)

I play tons of Arma 3 and all on a shitty Phenom 2.8ghz. The AMD series is known for not running on single core games, so I’m hyped for an intel core finally!

WildCard999

Titan
Old cpu fried, figured it was time for an upgrade anyways, I’m ordering something slightly different then what you suggested right now off eBay, comes with a new fan (didn’t need it, but now I don’t have to clean my old one)
Hopefully it was pretty cheap, I wouldn't really recommend investing too much into a older platform especially when you may be able to find first gen Ryzen parts for cheap although you'd need to replace the memory.