[SOLVED] Looking for a Speedfan alternative

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all. I loved how Speedfan was able to control ALL of my fans, even the ones on my GPU and AIO. But sadly it is no longer supported by its devs and has become obsolete. I am currently using my BIOS' fan controller for my case fans, Corsair's ICUE for my Corsair AIO, and EVGA's Precision XOC for my GPU fans. Three different programs to control three different cooling systems because one doesnt control them all, not like Speedfan did. Does anyone know of any software that is able to do that?

Solution
Unfortunately outside of app's brought forward with need for their own eco system's there isn't a single app that manages all the fans, unless you have an Asus board whereby their optimization app manages all the fans and temps under one roof.

Lutfij

Titan
Unfortunately outside of app's brought forward with need for their own eco system's there isn't a single app that manages all the fans, unless you have an Asus board whereby their optimization app manages all the fans and temps under one roof.

Solution

Spinachy

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
I am stuck with the same horrible problem. The only (expensive and partial) solution seems to be to buy the fan controllers and the AIO cooler from the same vendor. BUT that still leave the GPU fan with its own software !!

Apr 3, 2019
You may try Argus Monitor. It can control most fans on mainboards and GPUs, based on temperature sensors on the motherboard, CPU temperatures, graphics card temperature and disk temperatures.

Sadly, no AIOs are supported atm (as far as I can tell). But you may ask them using their support page if they plan on supporting your specific hardware.