Question Looking for a unique mouse/keyboard

Jun 17, 2019
Hi all,

I've tried searching for a previous post, but I couldn't find anything. I believe I've got a pretty unique request.

I'm looking for a mouse (though a mouse/keyboard combo is ok as well) the splits either a track pad or track ball and the mouse buttons. I would like to have a the track function on the right of my keyboard and the mouse buttons on the left side of the keyboard. Preferably a wireless solution, since I can't have any unapproved wireless devices in my workspace.

Does anyone know if something like this exists? The closest I could find in my search was a keyboard with a track pad on the side, but the mouse buttons were directly under the track pad. Most of these were pretty small as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Jun 17, 2019
Check with these guys https://xkeys.com/xkeys.html

You can also just get a track ball and a mouse, unplug the mouse sensor and just use the buttons on it. PC will see both devices but since the mouse has the sensor unplugged it won't move the cursor when you move it.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure if those would be allowed on my network. They are interesting though, so I'll keep the link handy.
I think I'll just be taking apart a mouse and putting the mouse buttons on my own pad so I can use it in my workspace.