[SOLVED] Looking for a wireless keyboard

Ricardob

Reputable
Sep 11, 2015
Will you guys recommend me a good wireless keyboard for PC

-I want to have number keyboard.
-If possible back lit.
-If possible indication of caps and number lock when ON.
-Size as a regular keyboard of a desktop.
-Budget max 150, hopefully less than 100 ???
- I am using it just for normal use i think, browsing, work, music production, coding ( not for gaming)
- My PC doesn't have Bluetooth so in case any recommendation is for BT can you recommend me a good cheap BT dongle/adapter?
- If the keyboard is BT and the dongle/adapter is USB can you recommend me also a good USB hub as i am out of USB ports lol

Thanks

Solution
You will need a dongle for wireless keyboard if your PC does not have bluetooth.
There are 2 kinds of wireless connection for keyboard either bluetooth or with proprietary dongle.
If your PC has already BT, you can simply use the BT keyboard without any extra dongle.
If your PC does not have BT, you will need at least 1 free USB port for BT keyboard or for those proprietary dongle.

USB Hub? There are plenty of those cheapos in amazon. All of them will do just fine. Just pick any active USB hub you find. Pay attention to "active", which means that it comes with extra power supply.
If you are interested, I have this one...
You will need a dongle for wireless keyboard if your PC does not have bluetooth.
There are 2 kinds of wireless connection for keyboard either bluetooth or with proprietary dongle.
If your PC has already BT, you can simply use the BT keyboard without any extra dongle.
If your PC does not have BT, you will need at least 1 free USB port for BT keyboard or for those proprietary dongle.

USB Hub? There are plenty of those cheapos in amazon. All of them will do just fine. Just pick any active USB hub you find. Pay attention to "active", which means that it comes with extra power supply.
If you are interested, I have this one:
https://www.amazon.de/AmazonBasics-USB-7Ports-Eurostecker-3A-Netzadapter/dp/B00E4J7PTM/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1539248047&sr=8-16&keywords=usb+hub+aktiv+3.0+mit+netzteil

Now for the keyboard.
I would recommend getting Corsair K63 wireless with backlighting.
It is a wireless mechanical keyboard, this is the best part, why I like that keyboard.
https://www.amazon.de/Corsair-Kabellose-Mechanische-Gaming-Tastatur-LED-Hintergrundbeleuchtung/dp/B078W5TJB4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539248181&sr=8-2&keywords=K63

Solution

TRENDING THREADS