Question looking for adapter

TGWD

Prominent
May 29, 2019
hi there, is there any adapters from displayport to anything can supports 1920x1080(144hz)

hi there, is there any adapters from displayport to anything can supports 1920x1080(144hz)

This is a bit cryptic for a question, what are you connecting and to what? Both the output of the video card and the input on the display has to support 144hz at 1080, just a random number of adapters won't help you here. What if we said "Display port to Alligator" will do it, but you have no way of connecting an Alligator to anything.

What are the specific scenario you are working with?

TGWD

Prominent
May 29, 2019
This is a bit cryptic for a question, what are you connecting and to what? Both the output of the video card and the input on the display has to support 144hz at 1080, just a random number of adapters won't help you here. What if we said "Display port to Alligator" will do it, but you have no way of connecting an Alligator to anything.

What are the specific scenario you are working with?

I have a BenQ 144hz monitor that contains Dvi-D, VGA and HDMI and does not contain DP.
Unfortunately I purchased a RTX 2060 containing HDMI and DP only . which adapter can i used to play with 144hz.