Looking for adjustable height monitor stand (easily adjustable on the fly)

keesio

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
Hello folks,
I share the computer with my wife and we have different monitor height preferences. My old Samsung SyncMaster had an adjustable height ability, where I can easily push the monitor lower or pull it higher. My new monitor, Asus MX279H, does not. Hence I am looking for an monitor stand with an EASILY adjustable height option that I can rest my monitor on. But I can't seem to find one. Most of the adjustable stands are one of the below:
a) ones where you have to snap on extensions for the legs (not adjustable on the fly)
b) an adjustable arm that is mounted to the wall or desk that you must attach the monitor to
c) an adjustable stand that you must attach the monitor to

I do not want any of the above. I simply want a basic platform stand that I can rest my monitor on (using the stand that came with the monitor) that is adjustable somehow. Ideally it would be automated - like pressing a button, but manual is fine also. I don't mind spend a decent amount of money on it if the stand is quality. I just can't seem to find one.

Does anyone know of any stands that fit the criteria I am looking for?

Thanks!

keesio

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
ahh... yes the levo "X" model is definitely along the lines of what I'm looking for. That is certainly a possibility. Thanks!

Any more suggestions is most definitely welcome!

It looks like the levo X mentioned above would meet your requirements.

Does your monitor have a vesa mount option?
If not, wall mount options are moot.

I have two monitors wall mounted with ergotron mounts.
They are very easy to move and adjust height, side to side, tilt and even rotate.
I did this mainly to clear desk space.