Question looking for an 2in1 , IPS, SSD M.2, in Europe...

sponge_b0b

Honorable
Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I recently open a topic : 2in1 around $300 ? but it's mission impossible at that budget..

After few day of deep search I drop one of the variable that affect all the remaining one -> 💲

But even looking without taking care of the cost I still cannot found what I need o_O

so here my criteria

• Brand: Any (even cheap china stuff)
  • 2in1
  • Deliverable in Europe.
  • CPU : x86-64
    • minimum : 2core (Threads: 4)
  • monitor >=14'
    • IPS
    • MAT
  • Storage : SSD M.2 NVME
    • size: any
In advance thanks for your help.
I'm starting to become crazy..
hdch.gif

We need some more info on form factor.
Several mfgs. now make monitors when a tiny computer basically fits into the arm of the monitor stand. Is that what you want? Or, are you basically looking for a powerful tablet (like a Microsoft Surface)?

sponge_b0b

Honorable
Nov 12, 2017
Thanks @alceryes I'm looking either for a tablet where I can hook a wired keyboard, or preferred a laptop 2in1 (that can convert like the Lenovo Yoga)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I recently open a topic : 2in1 around $300 ? but it's mission impossible at that budget..

After few day of deep search I drop one of the variable that affect all the remaining one -> 💲

But even looking without taking care of the cost I still cannot found what I need o_O

so here my criteria

• Brand: Any (even cheap china stuff)
  • 2in1
  • Deliverable in Europe.
  • CPU : x86-64
    • minimum : 2core (Threads: 4)
  • monitor >=14'
    • IPS
    • MAT
  • Storage : SSD M.2 NVME
    • size: any
In advance thanks for your help.
I'm starting to become crazy..
hdch.gif

You could not find anything with a web search? Tons of tablets and convertible laptops out there, although the size is a bit limiting issue for you since many are in the 12-13" range.

https://www.amazon.com/2-1-Laptops-14-9-Inches/s?rh=n:13896609011,p_n_size_browse-bin:2423840011

You can do the same search on any of the stores you can buy from where you are. You did not say if you needed a Windows system or if an iPad or Android setup would work, like say a Chromebook.
Also most would have a solid state drive, don't limit yourself to an m.2 nvme one, any will be fast enough.

sponge_b0b

Honorable
Nov 12, 2017
Thank @hang-the-9 !
although the size is a bit limiting issue for you since many are in the 12-13" range.
I saw and it make no sense, I mean yes you have a longer autonomy but for the eye comfort it's not the best.

You did not say if you needed a Windows system or if an iPad or Android setup would work, like say a Chromebook
I just need a cpu x86-64 , but I don't want apple or chromebook !! I'll install a Linux on it.

Also note that these 'flipable' laptops are light when compared to other laptops but are heavy when comparing them to true tablets.
I had a Yoga 710 that I barely used in tablet mode just because it was a bit unwieldy as a tablet.