Looking for an old "Wizard" game or the studio that made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwritf

Reputable
Feb 14, 2018
It's a lovely 2.5D (?) game where you control a cartoony wizard (or mage) in blue. It has a two-player mode too, where the other player sitting next to you controls a pink wizard. It's pretty much like a side-scrolling platformer but the level has depths and it's more like from an isometric view. Actually, the player's character look very similar to Lumo, it's a very stylized character with even less details.
lumo-screen-07-psvita-us-05jul16

It also has nice, vibrant colors with a very cartoony vibe. The levels are linear, you start at the left and you have to reach the end goal on the right, just like in any other platformers with the difference of having a little depth, so you can go back and forward a few tiles, too. Exactly the same way like here:
a5ipca.gif

Unfortunately, I don't remember the enemies. I know there was spikes and you can't jump in the water, instead there are tiles that works like a boat. I remember a boss fight at the end of the demo, it was a water snake and you had to break it apart. You fight with your magic wand, I think you can shot energy balls from it, I'm not sure.
I remember there were shops in the levels too, you could buy health and better wands.

Mar 24, 2019
It's a lovely 2.5D (?) game where you control a cartoony wizard (or mage) in blue. It has a two-player mode too, where the other player sitting next to you controls a pink wizard. It's pretty much like a side-scrolling platformer but the level has depths and it's more like from an isometric view. Actually, the player's character look very similar to Lumo, it's a very stylized character with even less details.

It also has nice, vibrant colors with a very cartoony vibe. The levels are linear, you start at the left and you have to reach the end goal on the right, just like in any other platformers with the difference of having a little depth, so you can go back and forward a few tiles, too. Exactly the same way like here:
a5ipca.gif

Unfortunately, I don't remember the enemies. I know there was spikes and you can't jump in the water, instead there are tiles that works like a boat. I remember a boss fight at the end of the demo, it was a water snake and you had to break it apart. You fight with your magic wand, I think you can shot energy balls from it, I'm not sure.
I remember there were shops in the levels too, you could buy health and better wands.

a5ipca.gif

Looking for same game man
Pls let me know when you get it
I'm also searching

Status
Not open for further replies.